YouKill.com, a Do It Yourself Pest Control Store
YouKill.com, a Do It Yourself Pest Control Store understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;]|
|“Our Site”||means this website, youkill.com;|
|“United States and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and]|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means YouKill.com, a Do It Yourself Pest Control Store of 2430 East North Street, Greenville, SC 29615.|
2. Information About Us
Our Site, youkill.com, is owned and operated by
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
- date of birth;
- business/company name
- job title
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- Supplying Our products and services to you
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence as soon as is administratively feasible)
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR physical mail with information, news and offers on Our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties.
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Data is stored through GDPR compliant vendors that have posted
DPAs(Data Processing Amendments) or revised privacy policies. A list of our vendors storing data includes:
- Information supplied is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your individual data collected in association with Our Site with other companies not referenced in section 6.4.1, except if required by order of a court of law.
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details AND/OR by managing your Account).
10. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please
13. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
14. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge
The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
15. Contacting Us