Allure Diamond Trap attracts and traps moths by releasing controlled pheromones. The product is mainly used and placed in food warehouses, near food processing plants and other facilities where moths are possibly present. It can also be used in residential kitchen and pantry area to catch and eliminate moths. It can be effective on catching Indian meal, Mediterranean, snout moths and other stored product pests. This Allure moth kit can serve as a tool for testing the effectiveness of insecticide applications. Use In Residential and commercial areas. Other Approved Sites to use the Allure Moth Kit: Animal Care and Animal Care Facilities, Commercial Structures, Food Manufacturing and Processing Plants, Food Serving Establishments, Residential Structures, Structures and Immediate Surroundings.
PT ALLURE Trap Assembly Instructions:
1. Grasp top and bottom of trap and pull apart.
2. Fold perforated ends inward to hold the trap in three dimensional shape.
3. Activate pheromone lure by peeling off printed film to expose membrane. Do not touch exposed membrane with fingers.
4. Place the lure inside trap in the glue on underside of the top of trap . To function properly, lures must be placed inside trap with membrane (circular area) facing away from glue.
5. Use the hole on top of trap to hang in appropriate locations with wire.
Note: To prolong storage life of the pheromone packet, refrigerate or freeze. Use tweezers or rubber
gloves in handling to avoid contaminating packets when different ALLURE products are being used.
Do not damage the lure membrane by stapling, pinning or nailing the packet to the t
LURE DURATION: 16 weeks